Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Crafty Secrets Chipboard Dress



Finally, I got the photos of this sweet little dress uploaded to the blog. It's just so cute. A great little kit from Crafty Secrets, it was simple, fast, and turned out super cute. I used a double sided paper from Fancy Pants, stamped some flourishes in brown, added some ribbon, prima's and rhinestones. Now all I need to do, is add a picture of sweet little Tabi!


Crafty Secrets also makes a cute short-all chipboard outfit for little boys and absolutely darling little chipboard house. Just cover with papers, paint, ink or whatever technique you want try and you have a great gift or wonderful treasure for yourself.


Isn't she precious?!?!?!?!





1 comment :

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh..thanks for commenting on my blog..so that I could see yours. I'm loving the Crafty Secrets Dress done up with the Fancy Pants Papers.(since I design for both these companies... I REALLY love this idea!) lol
I'm I correct ,t hat you have a store in Rapid City? I live in NE, and we used to go to the Black Hills every summer, to stay at my Uncles Cabin in Hill City! I LOVE IT THERE!

Back to Top