Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Papers

I wanted to share a photo I took last weekend...my favorite angel that is in the Lead Catholic Cemetery. I love this angel. She is so inspiring. I couldn't get any where close to here this time, because of 3 feet of snow, so I took photos from behind. I love this photo. Peaceful and serene.

The Organic line from Bo Bunny has arrived. Gorgeous double sided papers. Everybody loves Bo Bunny. Perfect papers to get you in the mood for Spring in all your layouts and cards.


Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar line is awesome. Sweet, soft double sided papers. I can't say enough about these papers. Love 'em, gotta have 'em.



Plus, we have some darling Easter papers from Reminisce with a light sheen to it. Very fun and super cute. Chicks Rule and Topsy Turvy Bunny and Happy Easter.
Stop by this week and check them out.
Also, 7 Gypsies, Imaginisce and all Stampington magazines are 25% this week thru Saturday, March 1. We have to make room for all the new items arriving so take advantage and stock up on some of you favorites.

No comments :

Back to Top