Thursday, June 12, 2008

New alphabets, Jack and Ella and a couple photos

Tried out the macro on my camera for the first time the other night...great shot of some teeny, tiny flowers on my snowball bush. Kind of cool! Our friend Angie was baby sitting this little guy...Griff...oh how I love puppies...makes me want to run out and get another one! Don't think my two would welcome that thought! Griff is a sweetie and just full of all that puppy energy!

We got tons of new things here at the store this week! Lots of new alphabets, everyone wanted alphabets, so that's what we ordered. Making Memories Shimmer Alphas, cool American Crafts vinyl Thickers alphas, and a couple of more. Okay, bear with me while I learn on this laptop, can't figure out how to rotate the pictures! But I'm working on it! A great new Baby line from Making Memories...Jack and Ella. Just the sweetest line ever...darling trims, shimmery papers, velvet brads, felt embellishments, and cute epoxy embellishments, too. Even some darling flocked papers. So sweet!

Tons of other stuff, too! I just don't quite have time to post it all this morning...but I will add more photos tonight or tomorrow. Some of the new includes the new summer Glimmer Mists (pineapple, kiwi, watermelon, sandy beach...there are two more but I can't remember the names). Great new birthday papers from Imaginisce...glittered and embossed. Also, another darling baby line from Imaginisce...lots of new .99 to 2.99 stamps from them, too. Get 'em fast. The birthday one's are very cool, and there's a couple in the baby line that are so cute. All the new Tim Holtz Ideaology is here, too. Such fun stuff, you'll love it!
Come by and check it all out!

2 comments :

Vicki Chrisman said...

You have to know..the dog lover that I am is just loving this post!! lol

Joan A. said...

Hi, Kathy!
I was thoroughly impressed with your store when I stopped in this past weekend when I was in Rapid for the Quilt Show. You have the unique and unusual things that I so crave! The Heartwarming Vintage products are awesome. You can bet I will be back to see you often! Thanks!

Back to Top