Friday, November 14, 2008

Pink Paislee's SwEEt CaKeS

Another line to share with you from Pink Paislee...Sweet Cakes and yes, the photos are all turned around and loaded all crazy, but it's Friday, so I'll let it slide.

Sweet Cakes is the cutest, sweetest, fun line that I've seen is a while. Great trendy colors, hip cupcakes and popsicles. Perfect fun line for Valentine's Day (hard to believe we're thinking about that when Christmas isn't even here yet). I seriously adore this line, so different from all that's out there. Pink Paislee is fast becoming a leader in the industry and they've done it again with these the two new releases of Sweet Cakes and Tinsel Town.
Awesome tags for cards, Valentine's....too cute!!!

Wonderful colors!!!

Scalloped papers and cute Popsicles....

I've very impressed with there rub ons, they come off beautifully!!!



Here's a little paper bag book that I made at last weekend's retreat...I used all the papers from the Sweet Cakes line and the rub ons. I also used some Bo Bunny Double Dot cardstock, I am seriously addicted to that stuff. Lots of ribbons, too. Tessa gave me the paper bag book, stop by and take a look, they would be really easy to make. Thanks Tessa!!!
Don't forget the Pixie Stix Glitter Tubes to add just the right amount of Bling!!!

These are the tags that go inside the little pockets... cute!!
Don't forget that Saturday, the 15th, is our big sale in the classroom. 40% off all the product that we pull to the classroom. A great chance to get stocked up!!!!

2 comments :

Danielle Flanders said...

Great job with the Sweet Cakes! Very adorable album! =)

Unknown said...

Love the paper and the way you used it in the book. Looks like it would be a lot of fun to work with my granddaugther.

Thanks, Jan

Back to Top