Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Arrivals at the Playground

I wanted to share with you the new magazines at the store...Cards...Scrapbook Trends...Simply Handmade. I am able to offer you an amazing savings on these magazine. Cards normally 19.95, 40% off to you at $11.97. Scrapbook Trends and Simply Handmade retail for $14.95, I can offer to you at $9.99. Amazing savings and amazing magazines!!


New Bo Bunny Sweetie Pie...love these little transparencies.


Fun, spring colors...


Double sided of course

A wonderful selection of new scrapbook cookbooks, albums, recipe cards, recipe boxes and little flip albums. The first cookbook scrapbook, that I have found, that you can actually scrap and protect your recipes. You could actually use this one, compared to the ones that do not have page protectors. They have been flying out of here!
And I've been seeing so many of these stickers in the magazines again, so I had to order them again. They just add the perfect little pop to all of your card making and layouts!!

2 comments :

Tessa said...

What a great deal on cards magazine. I love those things, and I always get tons of ideas from them.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Those ST mags are my very faves! There is a silly layout of Griffin in the ST issue.. (and they quote me as saying "My SON Griffin".. lol.. I laughed when I read it. I"m old enough to be his Grandma!) lol

Back to Top