Monday, July 6, 2009

Meet Sam, a sale and a question

Meet the newest addition to our family...this is Sam. She joined our family on Sunday. She is a 7 week old German Short Hair and Weimarner, okay don't know how to spell that! We have two purebred shorthairs and one princess cat! This should be interesting. I'm already sleep deprived. Too cute!!!





25% off all Jenni Bowlin and Sassafrass Lass product this week!!!!!


I am thinking about doing a Christmas In July Distress Ink Technique Class, lots of distress ink techniques taught by my super talented sister in law, Ricky Thielen. I would do this class on a Saturday morning and afternoon, due to Ricky's schedule!! All tags feature Tim Holtz stamps, just different spins on his 12 Days of Christmas Tags. The sky is the limit with Distress Inks, you can believe what you can create with them, once you learn a few awesome techniques. I guess my question would be is any body interested? This is just a sampling of the tags, we would create 4 tags designs, and 2 of each tag!!! Let me know if you are interested. I am looking at Saturday, July 25.



1 comment :

StayC said...

Ok...Sam is absolutely adorable! Congrats on the new addition!
And...my stars must be aligned...I am planning to be in Rapid the very weekend you want to do the Distressed Tag class...so Saturday would be PERFECT..and YES!! I am sooo interested...and EXCITED!
I'll see you on the 25th for sure...but the class would just be icing on the cake I tell ya!!

Stacy from ND

Back to Top