Thursday, August 13, 2009

Make Room for all the new SALE!!!!!

All right, I know, I've neglected the blog for the past couple of weeks! I've been so busy at the store and then off to Chicago. I'm finally grounded and back in the routine of things, so I'm just getting around to posting! Thought I would share some photos of the amazing Taylor Swift concert! She's one amazing girl! I've been to a lot of concerts but never something as spectacular as this one! What a performer!!!
My favorite shot of her with rain coming down on her! Beautiful!!


Fun shots from the Rain Forest Cafe in Shaumberg! Too fun!!








Scary guy!!


Okay, now for the good stuff!
I order lots and lots of new stuff! I got a little carried away! Over 100 new sku's of paper coming in! So, I have to make room! Friday and Saturday, August 14 & 15, everything in 40% off storewide! The only exclusions are Great Impression Stamps and Cornish Heritage Farm Stamps! Stop in and stock up!
Lots of fun to come in the next couple of weeks My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket, Fancy Pants and so so much more!!!!

No comments :

Back to Top