Thursday, November 24, 2011

Create Thanksgiving Card Challenge

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!
I have a very thankful heart full of blessing.
So thankful for all of God's gifts and for all of you in my life!
Cutting it a bit close to get the card done with Max's surgery yesterday for her tonsils....all is well and she is on the road to recovery.
Sharing my card for the Create Challenge this week.

Supplies used:
Bazzill Card Stock
Simple Stories Generations Patterned Papers
stickers, and transparencies
Maya Road Ribbon Slide
Jillibean Frame
Prima Flowers
Creative Impressions Ribbon
twine and machine stitching

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

ateliersdeval said...

waaaaaaa I love your card !!! So beautiful iii

peytonsmom said...

oh my gosh I love this card!

Back to Top