Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bo Bunny On the Go

Created the layout for Lynne..she asked me to take apart an old layout out of Adam playing with his Tonka Trucks...vintage 1989.  I couldn't dare do damage to the old layout, so I carefully took off the photos and scanned them to create a new layout!  Still has that vintage feel though..
I fell in love with this sketch over at
Let's Capture these Sketches, this one was created by JJ Sobey.  Two of my Practical Scrapper's team mates created stunning layouts with this sketch...Erin Morehouse and Krissy Clark Mckee. Their layouts are amazing!  Mine is a bit more basic and simple, but wanted to not lose that vintage look!
All supplies are Bo Bunny On The Go, I just added white and black card stock.  Lynne has all the product available at Scrappin' Ladies  in Pierre!

No comments :

Back to Top