Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Alex's mustache...really?

Another layout to share with you...this one is just for me!  My adorable son, who is far too handsome to be sporting this silly mustache!  I have hard time just looking at it, but he insists that it makes all of his clients happy and that they all love it.  Alex works with mentally challenged people and is the Art Director at Aspire...so if it brings joy to them, I guess I can handle it! Maybe.
Created with My Mind's Eye Papers and the Silhouette! Inspired by this layout
I mustache you
Thanks for stopping by and I hope this brings a smile to you!

5 comments :

Angela said...

What a clever page! So fun!!

Ann Jobes said...

You rocked the Silhouette on this. I still don't use mine as much as I should. Whether you like the 'stache or not, it's a great photo to start with!

Tessa said...

haha. He is such a great kid,

Unknown said...

oh this is so fun!

Cath said...

so fun il like this page. Biz

Back to Top