Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine's Day projects to share~


Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I have just a couple of projects to share with last year's
 My Minds Eye Love Me Collection!
First up, a couple of cute tags to add to some gifts!  Love how this first one turned out with all the Twinery Twine and the forever cut with the Silhouette!
Some fun Maya Road trim and Prima canvas flower to finish this one!
 This adorable little man steals your heart on this layout!  He is certainly a charmer!
The love, hearts and you all cut with the Silhouette...love how fine and detailed you can cut!
 And last but not least, a pretty card to send!
I have a few more projects to make...lots of fun ideas to try with the Silhouette and I want to make this Valentine
 for the little people...Raini and Gideon.  I will post a picture if I get it done!

7 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* these are all GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeee the colors and love love love that twine heart on the first one!!!!

Dana Tatar said...

I love all of this! The twine heart is fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration!

Dara Lynn said...

Love each of these --I love how the new papers are incorporated with cutting on the Silhouette! That card is just precious girlie!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the heart twine!!

Unknown said...

wow Cathy, you have been super busy.. I love what you are creating, all gorgeous projects! especially the first two!

Jen said...

love your projects! That collection was one of my favorites!! You do beautiful work!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Gasp! These are to-die-for gorgeous! You are so talented!!!!!

Back to Top