Wednesday, July 3, 2013

More Authentique Seasons: Summer

It is my day on the Scraptown Lady Blog today!  I am sharing another project with Authentique's Seasons: Summer!
I just can't get enough of this line, I just adore the colors, the texture and everything about it!
You can purchase this gorgeous collection at Scraptown Lady and this the direct link to the collection pack!
The card base is a new file from Lori Whitlock at the Silhouette Store!  Love it! Here is the number if you would like to purchase this file:  Design ID #44887

 Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the sun!!

craftykellyj said...

I also love the colors! Yeah summer!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card - it has been raining here for over a week - this card cheered me up :-)

Back to Top