Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week 5!

Back this week to share another fabulous sketch from 
Christine Meyer.  You can find her blog here.
This week, I used the new Simple Stories Line, A Charmed Life from The Scrapbooking Studio.  An older collage photo of my kiddos being forced to wear green on St. Patrick's Day.  The things you have to do to make your Mom happy when she is a 
scrap booker!  I love the added accent that using the Silhouette Sketch pens add to the back ground, just creating one more extra layer!


I really love the colors of this line, fun and fresh!  You can never go wrong with Simple Stories!
Make sure to like Christine's facebook page here, too!

3 comments :

Christine said...

Love it! I missed a lot of the details in your preview - did you draw that scallop background? It is cool!

Lisa P said...

Awesome job! Love the simple stories line.

cghundley said...

Great layout,
love all the
background items.
Carla from Utah

Back to Top