Thursday, December 18, 2014

Guest Designing For Adornit

I am guest designing today for Adornit this week!
I would love for you to stop over and take a peek, plus if you leave a comment here and of the Adornit blog, you could win their
You & Me Collection!  You must leave a comment on both blogs to win!
My first layout for Adornit is with the You & Me collection!
I wanted to take the collection a different direction and I used it for a beautiful baby layout with our precious grandbaby, the photo was taken just a couple days after she was born!
And you guessed it...she had me at Hello!
So smitten with this little one and I love the softness and mood that the You & Me collection brings to this layout!




Make sure to stop by the Adornit Blog
 all week to see more of my designs for them!  So thrilled to have the chance to design for such an amazing company!
Remember to leave a comment here and on the Adornit Blog to win this beautiful collection.  I will draw a winner next Wednesday and Adornit will be sending out the prize!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Cathy! I knew this was a Cathy layout when I saw it on Adornits Instagram feed!

Unknown said...

Love the b/w baby photo on this line! So darn cute, Cathy!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I already left you some love over on the Adornit blog - you knocked this one out of the park! It is precious!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the GDT!! This is gorgeous! Off to leave ya some love!

Angela said...

Very pretty! Such a beautiful layout.

Back to Top