Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentine's created with my Stash

This coming Friday, I will be joining a bunch of talented designers for a "Scrapping our Stash" blog hop.  Lots of inspiration and prizes to be won!  So as I was creating my layout for the hop, I realized how much Valentine paper I have and decided to use some up and make a few cards.  So until Friday, I will be sharing some Valentine Cards with you using my Stash!




Created with Basic Grey's True Love collection from a couple years ago and a little help from my Silhouette.  Love the sentiment using the Silhouette Sketch pens. 
And the fabulous gold metallic doily is from SRM!  My favorite!
You can find them here.
So stop back all week and then make sure to join us for the 
"Scrapping Our Stash" Blog Hop on Friday.

No comments :

Back to Top