Friday, April 24, 2015

April Scrapping Our Stash Hop

Time for the April Scrapping Our Stash Hop...and honestly I haven't had this gorgeous Pink Fresh in my stash long...but I was dying to use it.  A little Pink Fresh, a little bit of Heidi Swapp, some washi from my stash, a few SRM Sticker Stitches and that gorgeous sequin heart from May Arts.  You can get the Pink Fresh, Heidi Swapp and those hearts at Paper Issues.
Thank you to Leah for sharing this awesome picture of her little girl and niece!

And a couple of close ups...love the gold touches from Pink Fresh!



Thanks for hopping with us.  Your next stop is Sandy.

Juliana www.17turtles.com 

8 comments :

cghundley said...

So lovely!
Carla from Utah

Chocoscrapaholic said...

I love this layout, Cathy! Such cool patterned paper and I love the "lovely" die cut!

Christine Kiehl said...

Delightful page you made to share today! Time well spent!

Bobbi Smith said...

Oh my goodness, the cuteness factor is through the roof, I love this layout!

Katrina Hunt said...

Cathy, such a great layout!!!!! PS, love your blog!!! Hugs!

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE the pic and this page!! soooo fun, great title work and colors!!!

Sandy Ross said...

This is just adorable...love you photo and the oversized title!

Ruth G said...

Totally adorable! I love the title and think it's awesome when you use something on hand rather than going out and buying something new for the project (that's important in my book.)
Thanks so much for sharing!

Back to Top