Monday, February 10, 2020

February Creative Team Hop for Lori Whitlock

Welcome to the Creative Team Hop!

Make sure you enter to win!


 A great time to stock up!

Plus the cutest little box from Paige Taylor Evans!


I wasn't sure I was going to be able to hop as I had the flu over the weekend, but I ended up making a cute little project with a few files.  I had bigger plans but just wasn't up to much creating.  I made this little gnome pillow box that fits a hand sanitizer  perfectly.  
I used the 3 D Bracket Pillow Box (Silhouette Store), the heart from this card Heart A2 Pop Out Card (Silhouette Store)  and the adorable little gnome came from this file:3 Valentine Gnomes (Silhouette Store) or 3 Valentine Gnomes (Lori's Shop).  I just sized him down a bit and used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette.  A cute little project in no time!


Here's your blog hop order, you should have arrived here from Ashley's blog and from here go on to Michelle's blog!  Happy hopping!



3 comments :

red1979 said...

I love this adorable little gnome! So cut!

melonyscreations said...

love gnomes, This is so cute. Thank you for sharing.

slbt17 said...

cute - love the gnome!

Back to Top