Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wednesday, June 30, Blue Plate Special, 4 cards, $3.00

Come make 4 cards for $3.00 on Wednesday....a blue plate special! Please bring scissors and adhesives. Every hour on the hour, from 10:00 to 3:00! Shouldn't take more than hour for you to put these together...includes envelopes! No need to make reservations, just stop by, create and have fun! All cards features stamps from Skipping Stones Design!




little gift card holder!



Leave a comment on the blog, send me an email or stop by to register to win a Scrapbook Pad, from We R Old Glory, an $18.00 value! Tell me about your 4th of July plans to win!! Drawing held on Friday!


Specials

This week, all Sassafrass products 40% off!


And buy a July issue of CARDS or STAMPING and you can buy an older issue from Northridge Media for just $5.oo!





5 comments :

Jan Williams said...

We had planned to go to Denver over the 4th of July, but have changed our plans to stay in rapid City. We haven't decided which fireworks display we want to go to, but plan to see at least one. Other than that I think I will sort through my scrapbook supplies and see what I need for my next project.

Mary said...

We will probably go to the fireworks display at the lake on July 3. On the 4th we'll get the fire pit going as the sun goes down and watch the kids shoot off their fireworks.

colleen said...

Burgers on the grill, homemade apple pie and since my birthday is on the 3rd, hopefully some play time with new scrappin' goodies! We know just where to go so we can watch the fireworks without fighting any crowds (sorry, can't tell you!) And phone calls to my boys who have served, and are serving in the armed forces to tell them that they are loved and appreciated.

Chelsea said...

Well I have this pack so I didn't want to put my name in but heck...only 3? My plans are going to be spent in either Sioux Falls or on the roof of the Journey Museum watching fireworks. Have fun in Gillette!

Beth said...

I can't say what we're doing because I have no idea yet! I'm sure we will enjoy a nice weekend at home and maybe a family picnic!

Back to Top