Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sharing Cards and Next Week's Classes

Last night, I actually had some down time and not a millions things to do, so I had time to create some simple cards.
Love the new Pink Paislee 365 Degree line, one of my favorites of the summer. The Girl's Paperie...adore this line!
My Little Shoebox...


And some Core'dinations Gemstones and Cuttlebug!




Next Saturday, June 12 at 10:00 am, Heather from Skipping Stone Designs will be back to teach class with her newest set of stamps. These are the cutest stamps ever...I truly loooovvve this set. Perfect for Father's Day, Masculine Birthdays and so much more! We will be making 4 cards...cost is $15.00. Please bring scissors and adhesives to class, and catseye ink! Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot. It's going to be a great class! Heather is so talented!!!













Okay, these are kind in backward order. I am going to switch up my usual Thursday night classes through the Summer with different nights. Basically to avoid the parking issues with Downtown Thursday Nights.
Tuesday Night, June 8, 6:00 pm. Basic Grey Max and Whiskers Layout Class. Cost is $20.00, half the proceeds of this class will go to the Animal Shelter. Great cause and a great class. Please bring scissors, adhesives and catseye inks! Two, 2 pages layouts for $20.00 from a leader in the industry, including chipboard, rub on, die cuts, and great papers! Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot. I will try and get the layout done in the next day...to give you a sneak peek, but the photo gives you a general idea!



Don't forget to get your raffle tickets for the Denise Kennison Fund Raiser. You have until Tuesday, June 8 to get them, I will draw on Tuesday night for the winner. Win the entire new My Mind's Eye Collections and help out this fellow scrapper and cardmaker. I have be truly touched by your generosity. Simply amazing. I'm not quite to the goal that I wish, but almost there...so I hope to get a few more of you in for raffle tickets.









No comments :

Back to Top