Friday, June 4, 2010

Layouts!!!!

Sharing layouts that I made today....thanks to Leah for sharing her photos with me of precious Alex! He's is my favorite blue eyed boy!

The first on features My Mind's Eye So Sophie! Great line, I actually put this layout together in less than 15 minutes. With tax, this layout costs...$6.92. You can grab the direction sheet, courtesy of My Mind's Eye, grab your product and create your own in a matter of a few minutes. The next two page layout features Pink Paislee's Starlight line. Very fun, love how it turned out!
If your interested in a kit, let me know! Prepped and ready to go! All you have to do is ink, and adhere. Cost is $15.00. You'll have a ton of left over stickers from the Starlight sticker sheet and a bunch of Alphabet stickers left too!





1 comment :

Chelsea said...

great job. Love them!

Back to Top