Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HaLlOwEEn PrOJecTs

Just wanted to share a Halloween Project and a couple of Crafty Secrets cards.
Tessa found the idea for this tray on Reminisce's Blog and showed it to me, I fell in love with and had to make it. I got the tray at Hobby Lobby, almost a perfect 12x12, so I had to very little trimming, then just added all the great product from Reminisce...paper, cardstock stickers, a little bit of velvet ribbon and a couple of buttons. Great project, quick and easy! I love it!!
A couple of Halloween projects with Crafty Secrets. The card on the left had an image from the Halloween Journal book, a little bit of stickles, and some stitching. The card on the right has an image from the Halloween Journal book and a stamped image from their Halloween set. Glimmer Misted tags and a little bit of stitching, also. Love the Crafty Secrets Halloween, adore it. My favorite products of this whole Halloween Season!!
Another card that I can't get flipped the right direction...grrrr! But cute!!!
I have a couple more to post, plus all the upcoming spooky, fun classes that we have coming up in October. I'll try and have that all up by Friday.
Don't forget about the Black Hills Rushmore Retreat coming up on October 3,4 and 5. Only a week away. If you have any questions you can contact me at 721-7529 or artplay@rushmore.com. You can also contact Lynne at 605-224-1544. The retreat is going to be so much fun...we are looking forward to it. If you can't make to the retreat make sure you stop by to shop. We have tons of new stuff that we will be debuting at the Retreat....the new Fancy Pants, Prima, Cherry Arte, Pink Paislee and much more, and I know Lynne has some awesome new lines as well. Amazing products, it's going to be so much fun and so much inspiration! You won't want to miss it!!

1 comment :

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Back to Top