Monday, November 30, 2009

Tessa's Snowflake Class, Thursday Night, Dec 3

Paper Snowflake Class, Thursday Night, PMS (Pizza, M&M's and Scrapping!) Cost is $15.00. Please bring scissors and adhesive! Call 721-7529 to reserve your spot or email artplay@rushmore.com.
I have had a lot of people surprised at how big and awesome these snowflakes really are, the first pictures were a little deceiving. Maxenzi graciously (not really) held these for me, to show you how big they really are. There are 15 inches from tip to tip! We will making two of these and ornament with the same technique. Come join the fun on Thursday nights!


This little guy will continue through the week for the make n take. I know a lot of you didn't get in over the holiday weekend. I had requests for this little cutie to hang around a while!
Watch the blog and your email tomorrow for some holiday specials. Give a ways, more classes, and sales!!!

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I attended this class and had a blast! I brought the completed snowflakes to work and hung them with clear cord from the ceiling in my office. I've already had lots of co-workers stop by and say how cool they are! :) One lady at work is begging to learn how to make them! Thanks Tessa for teaching us the snowflakes!!

Back to Top