Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Create Blog Challenge using Chevron

Loving these challenges over at the Create Blog from Northridge Publishing!
This week's challenge was to use Chevron...which was a real challenge for me..not so sure what I think about the this trend in papers and fabric.  But I ended up loving this card! 
I think I will use it for the next round at Practical Scrappers...if I make it!
Same challenge...chevron with some stitching!


Supplies:
Bazzill kraft cardstock
My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose
Maya Road Envelope
Cuttlebug border folder
Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts
Martha Stewart Punch
Stampin' Up Embosslit
twine and machine stitching
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Caribbean Blue and Sunshine Glimmer Mist

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Ooh ooh ooh! I love your take on the challenge!

Christine said...

It's a more graphic trend than your normal creations, but I love what you did with it! Way to embrace the challenge :)

Back to Top