Monday, October 17, 2011

sharing a layout; using my stash


Just finishing up a layout I started last weekend at Lynne's Scrappin Ladies Retreat in Ft. Pierre, last weekend!  I had a blast, first time that I have not been a vendor at one of these retreats..so very different for me.  Lynne was the only vendor...so I helped with make n takes and such.
I kind of have to have everything around me at home to create..so this was a bit of struggle and needed finishing touches when I got home.
Using my stash up a bit..not a lot but little by little..because new is always more fun.
This layout features Fancy Pants All Fall from 3 years back..love it, hoarded it and it work perfect for this page featuring Leah's litte guy!  Totally inspired by the fabulous Paige Evans layout here:


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to vote for my card at Practical Scrappers.
See Post below!

No comments :

Back to Top