Friday, May 4, 2012

Exciting News to Share and a Winner

So excited to share the news that I have been asked to join the
Moxxie Design Team! I am a Moxxie Muse! 
Welcome the other muses:
Ange Weisbeck, Dana Tatar,
Mary Pat Siehl, Michelle James,
Patti Hamil, Rebecca Price,
Rhonda Van Ginkel, Susie Bentz, Misty Rushlow
 You can find their blog here:
I am thrilled to be part of the team and have always been a big fan of their lines....adore their awesome Halloween lines every year, Baby Mine, Busy Boy and so very many more.
This year, I fell in love with 
Here are the projects I submitted for my Design Team Application.




I hope all of you follow along on this fun new adventure...Moxxie has 4 new lines being released this month and I can't wait to create with all the new Moxxie goodness.


Now for the winner of the Authentique Paper Pack.  
A huge thank you to all of you that played and 
there are more giveaways to come, so stop by
often!


Random.org picked #5 which is Amy Jones #8546 
Amy...please email me at artplay@nvc.net with your snail mail 
address and I will get it sent out to you!


True Random Number Generator  5Powered by RANDOM.ORG






8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

congrats!!! so glad to be working with you at moxxie!!

love your layouts!

byondbzr said...

congratulations fellow Moxxie muse! ;)

phamil said...

Oh! I love your work with the Moxxie products! Beautiful projects! Congrats and I'm so glad to be working with you!!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Congrats on making the Moxxie team! I'm looking forward to working with you. I love your projects!

Ange said...

Fabulous layouts and project! Can't wait to get to know you better. Congrats!!

Amy Jones #8546 said...

oh wow...Thank you for the win. I will email you ASAP. Congratulations to you too. I cant wait to see your creations for them.

irishgalkelly said...

Congrats to you!! SO exciting!!

Misty Rushlow said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited to get to be working with you as a Moxxie Muse!!! LOVE your layouts and projects!!!