Monday, May 14, 2012

Washi Tape

Cards with Washi Tape are up on
the Practical Scrapper Blog today.  I have fallen in love with Washi tape...so much fun and so easy to create with.
Here is my take on the challenge:
I love, love ,love all the new Queen & Company Disney Tapes...I should have bought more...lol!  Hoping to get to Disney Land this coming January, so I am sure I need to stock up.  My plan is to give this card to my daughter when we have the reservations made and all it set to go.  Love the Disney colors against the bright white Bazzill!  I laid some washi tape down on a piece of card stock and used a sizzix die to cut the star.
All of these fun Disney Products can be found at Scrappin' Ladies in Pierre!
Stop back tomorrow for some more Washi Tape and some super fun inspiration!

1 comment :

Christine said...

This is so fun! I hadn't seen that tape yet!

Back to Top