Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stamping with Stickles


Practical Scrappers has a great post today about 10 ways to use gems and stickles,
10 things to do with Gems and Stickles.
I was inspired by a pin on Pinterest...
100 ways to use Stickles.
One way that peeked my interest was to stamp with Stickles, hmmm...not such a fantastic idea.  I tried lots of stamps and lots different amounts of Stickles, which equaled out to lots of EPIC fails.  Messy and not so fun!

Finally tried Claudine Hellmuth's Decor Foam and Clear stamps...which worked perfectly.
I stamped the circles with Broken China Distress Stickles with foam stamps, then waited for them to dry before stamping with the clear matching stamps with Broken China Distress Ink.
Love how it turned out...but I won't be stamping with Stickles again! 


Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment :

Lydia said...

The stamping with stickles looks fantastic.....very creative, love it!!

Back to Top