Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Elle's Studio Thursday Sketch and doilies

Playing along again this week with Elle's Studio Sketch Thursday.  I love these sketches and they are a bit of a challenge for me, as most of the time they have lots of open/white space..something I am really trying to work on.  Plus it's Ten Things you can do with doilies over at Practical Scrappers..so I am two for two this morning!   Check out all the fab ideas over there with the doilies.

Here is my take on the Elle's Studio Sketch!
I die cut the little chevron arrows with the Silhouette, filled in the negative space and layered a few more chevrons on top.  Still playing with the Gelatos too, just not real sure if I like the messy color layered behind the photo or not.  Plus everything wrinkled and I had a heck of a time even with ironing it to get it flattened out.  Lesson learned...Gelatos first...not as an after thought!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

2 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and that title work!!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

this is pretty pretty pretty!

Back to Top