Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Brothers...MME October Sketch

Finally up with a new layout...so much going on lately that I just haven't had a lot of time to create.  Things are slowing down a bit so I should be back with lots more cards and layouts to share soon!
This layout was created for Scraptown Lady with the gorgeous My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 Oliver collection.  You can see my post and all the links for these products here: 

Playing along with MME's October Sketch!

Thanks to Leah for sharing her boys with me...love, love, love this photo. Just too sweet...the journaling reads:  Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a super hero~Marc Brown.  
The perfect quote for this page!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

4 comments :

D's Paper Studio said...

Love what you did with the sketch. I don't have a good handwriting, but I have another idea I would like to try. Your handwriting is gorgeous.

Linda Beeson said...

That is such a fun sketch, cute photo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the sun!!!!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Love this!!! Winner for sure. Such an adorable photo and you showcased it so well!

Back to Top