Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy, Happy Birthday Susan!

It's time to celebrate....today is Susan's birthday...the owner of the amazing SRM Sticker Company.  
Happy, Happy Birthday Wishes to You!




Everyone on the SRM DT teamed up for a blog hop to celebrate Susan's special day! I can say for me personally, it's been such a huge honor to work with Susan and be part of her team.  She treats us all like royalty.  It's been a dream come true!

Here's the complete list for the hop!




Cathy Harper http://alteredplayground.blogspot.com/ (you are here)

Cassonda Tadlock www.sondat.typepad.com

A bit about my card....I used My Mind's Eye On Trend papers and embellishments, a an Lori Whitlcok A2 cupcake card, and some wonderful SRM products...Birthday stickers by the dozen

Enjoy your day Susan!  
All my love!
~Cathy


5 comments :

Tenia Nelson said...

Totes adorbs!!

Christine said...

So so cute Cathy!

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable shaped card!

ajax said...

This cupcake is so pretty, it looks good enough to eat. Happy Bday Susan, and many more.

Angi Barrs said...

This is so fun! I love shaped cards!

Back to Top