Monday, September 10, 2018

Lori Whitlock September Blog Hop

Welcome to the September Blog Hop...tons of fun and inspiration!  Free files and prizes to be won!




I love Fall and I adore Lori's Echo Park Celebrate Autumn collection.  I created my card with the 6x6 paper pad, enamel dots, woodland flowers embossing folder, chipboard sticker from the brads, thankful leaves die set and autumn blessings word set.  Oh so much fun.  I love the texture and the crispness of the cut with the dies. 


I've always wanted to create this adorable little box card from Lori and when I received this collection, I knew now was my chance.  It's just so dang cute.  Who wouldn't want to receive this cute little work of art?!  You can find it here, the pumpkin box truck card at the Silhouette Store or here, in Lori's Shop!


Thanks for hopping by today!

2 comments :

Sue D said...

Lovely card and adorable truck.

melonyscreations said...

that little truck is so cute. I am so glad I have that file.

Back to Top