Monday, August 10, 2020

Lori Whitlock August Creative Team Hop

Welcome to August Hop!  Have an awesome, inspired day as you hop through!

 


I created a layout with a couple of Lori's files and had fun using the All Boy collection from Echo Park.  My little grand daughter is in to dinosaurs lately, so I wanted to showcase her little dino dress.  This collection worked perfectly, even for a little dino princess.
I used the Rainbow Box Card here in Lori's Shop or here in the Silhouette Online Design store.  I just used the front pieces to create the rainbow and enlarged it to be the focus of the page.  
I used Lori's Clouds or here in the Silhouette Online Design Store.  I cut all of them and used them behind the rainbow. A fun layout with a bit of empowerment for the this little one too!  She is sure to shine and have her own super powers as she grows!



Thank you for stopping by!  



3 comments :

Migdalia said...

Such an adorable layout!! Wonderful job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

melonyscreations said...

this is a neat layout. love it.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! This is an awesome make, love the corner with so much detail.
Faith x

Back to Top