Friday, August 9, 2013

Sharing July Publications!

So thrilled to have 6 cards picked up for publication in the July issue of CARDS magazine...super sad that this issue is not in print though.  As of July, all of Northridge's publications are all digital.  Sad!  I enjoy these magazines so much, I still have everyone I have every purchased.  They are my favorite and I will miss sitting down with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and being inspired by all the wonderful designers.  They will continue to be online, just not the same for me!

 Two cards for wedding!

 One for Notebook paper.
 Two for home!

 And one for the great outdoors!
They do such a beautiful job with photography and props, wish you could see the finished product.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

8 comments :

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats on the pub - great cards :) Six?! WOW! LOL!! Yes, I agree...loved their PRINT version and will miss that. Have a wonderful day :)

Joanne said...

Congrats to you! How awesome to have your designs published!
Joanne xo

Linda Beeson said...

Congrats - I so would have wanted to see them in print too!

Jenny Evans said...

Gorgeous cards!! :)

Pam S said...

OMG Your cards are so pretty.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on all the pubs!! These are just gorgeous!!!

D's Paper Studio said...

Congratulations for a wonderful publication. Your cards are very creative and I love the style.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! Fabulous cards....

Back to Top