Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More New Stuff

We are still receiving tons of new stuff every week...kind of like Christmas everyday...too much fun.
I'll share all the new stuff in just a sec, bu first I had to upload this photo of my silly cat, Calamity. She just kept carrying on last week when I was uploading photos of the bulldog. I think she was trying to tell me that she was more beautiful than that silly bulldog...in her opinion.
Okay on to new product....fun fall paper from Bo Bunny...Splendor.
Gorgeous stuff..
Fun Halloween rub ons!!
These are so cool!!!

Beautiful Christmas Rub ons, too!!! Check out this paper....gorgeous!!!
The reverse side!!

Plus, we got in tons of new clear Inkadinkadoo stamps. 10 new sets...Halloween and Christmas they are stunning, they just don't photograph very well. You'll just have to come in and check them out!!! Just awesome collections and a great retail price of $9.99.

Stop by and check out all the fun!

No comments :

Back to Top