Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two Cute Visitors, New Product, and a Make n Take

This is Dublin. Isn't she gorgeous? She's just the cutest, sweet mannered, little bulldog I've ever met. How could you not fall in love with this face? She dropped by for a visit with her owners. I just love when four legged visitors come by. Thanks for stopping by sweetie. Here she is with Shaye...pretty cute pair, don't you think???!?!
Lately, I have a few people asking me why I never share my layouts on the blog and I really don't have an answer. Lack of time, I suppose. So, I thought I would oblige with this one I did of Maxenzi at Michele Chikos's Crazy 8 crop. I stitched three circles using a Timeless Touches Template...love it, have to order those. I used paper and embellishments from the new Imaginisce line, Hallowhimsy. Great paper...embossed and glittered. It's just cutest Halloween line I've seen in a long time, except for some of the new papers that we got in today from Moxie. Cute and Fun! Check it out below.
Here's the new Make n Take. Cute Popsicle card with a little bite out of it. Credit for this super cute idea goes to my friend, Michele Chikos. She had a whole bunch of these in a little pot and they were simply darling. Love 'em!!! My daughter Max made the example. Good job Kiddo!

Here's that new Moxxie paper...again Blogger spinning pictures different directions. One of these days I'll get it figured out!! Love the witch shoes and stockings!!!!
The reverse side.
Cute stuff! I just love Halloween paper crafting!!!
The reverse side!! Cool sparkles!!! Great new line of vintage papers from Flair!!! These are just great old time Christmas papers and they go great with the Crafty Secrets Christmas Holiday Image and Journal pad. I have lots of idea spinning in my head for this line!!



Also, a couple of new Calendar papers from Flair. A twelve by twelve and another with 4, six by six calendars. I know lots of you get started on your calendars early for gift giving and such. So, these are perfect. Nicely distressed and ready to decorate. Some you are probably even planning for 2010 or maybe that's just planning for 2009's Christmas cards. (Just giving you a bad time, Angie! We love ya!) Over achiever!!
Stop in and make a Popsicle card and check out all the fun new stuff!!! Tons of new coming in every week. We are having so much fun!!!

2 comments :

Tessa said...

The halloween paper with the frogs is some of the cutest I have seen!

Chelsea said...

I'm loving the new halloween paper and the layout you did with it is fantastic!

P.S. thanks for the comment on my blog :)

Back to Top