Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I don't think Calamity is impressed with all the cold weather apparel needed today...not a happy cat! Too cute to pass up the photo, though!! Thought I would check up on all of you and see if you are staying warm. Brrrr! Way too cold, why do we live here??? I know it's home, it's just seems the older I get the more I dislike the cold,(keep your comments to your selves.) Are you busy finishing up your Christmas Projects?? Make sure you leave a comment tonight or tomorrow about your projects or the one's that are not going to get done, to get your name in a drawing for the Bucket of Blooms from Prima. I will draw at the end of the day tomorrow!!

Thanks to all of you that have left a comment or emailed me pictures...I have a couple of emails that I have received with wonderful projects but the photos are too big for me to copy to the blog. It works best to send them as a jpg., hope that helps. Michelle and Lauri both sent me the cutest projects that I wanted to share, I just could not convert them over. I will throw your girl's names in the drawing, though!!
More great projects emailed to me by Kelly Straker all designed with Fancy Pants Holly Jolly! These are so much fun, Kelly these are all wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing!!!


Love these giant paper clip magnets with the Holly Jolly chipboard. These are adorable. (I still think I going to have to swipe the table in background. Such a gorgeous color!!)


2 comments :

kellystraker said...

Thank you for your compliments! I had alot of fun making them! And p.s....theres a story behind that table..:0)

Angie said...

Thanks to Cathy and all for the great inspiration! See I can blame my obsession on everyone else. If they weren't all so inspiring I wouldn't have nearly as many projects on my plate! Love the cat picture, looks like something Alex would think up!

Back to Top