Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just checking in and scenes from the Capital

Just wanted to check in. I spent most of Christmas under the weather, terrible cold and terrible asthma...not much fun at all. I went home early Christmas Eve and forgot to draw for the give a way. Not feeling well and just wanted to go home. Yes, I am now feeling much better, just a slight little cold left. The winner of the give a way for last week is Shonna. Congrats, this collection will be fun to scrap the boy's Christmas memories. Shonna, hope to see you this week!

We went to Pierre, yesterday, to see all the trees at the Capital. Quite beautiful! I have tons of great shots, but the computer is not loading the card properly, so your stuck with just a few so so shots. Loved the trees, but most of all, loved the architecture of the Capital. I had never been there before, definitely worth the trip.

See, I told you I loved the architecture the most!! How great is this drinking fountain?!!!?!





Again, how great is this radiator??!?!?!


We had a great time, had tons of fun, and I will share more photos of the trees tomorrow and all the geese at Capital Lake. Unbelievable! The noise was truly unreal.
Don't forget that I will reopen the store on Friday, January 2nd with a 40% Pre inventory Sale. Only exclusions are Bo Bunny Double Dot Cardstock and special orders that I have already received.




1 comment :

Vicki Chrisman said...

Sorry to hear you werent feeling well... glad you're on the mend. Beauiful photos of the capital.

Back to Top