Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shelia is the winner of the Bucket of Blooms

Congratulation to Shelia! You win the bucket of Blooms from Prima! Email me at artplay@rushmore.com or leave a comment here on the blog. Swing by anytime to pick up your bucket.
Thanks to all of you who played along this week and shared your Christmas projects. You inspire me everyday!!!
I will have another give a way starting tomorrow and ending next Wednesday! So tune in Wednesday!! Let's see what should have for a theme this week. I would love for everyone to keep sharing their thoughts and ideas....so if you have any ideas for next week let me know tonight!!!

1 comment :

jmliverm said...

Hi Cathy,
Glad to hear you will still be having your awesome scrapbook store. Even though I dont get there often, I love looking at all of your unique stuff when I get to Rapid and have the time to stop by. I love transparencies, Hambly has some really nice ones. NOt sure if you carry their line. I also love Fancy Pants so anything in their line is a plus.

Mary Livermont
Pierre

Back to Top