Friday, May 8, 2009

Check out some Blogs!!!

I wanted to have all of you stop by Tessa's blog and check out the amazing layout she did with the Sassafrasslass Bungle Jungle and the contest over at The Scrap Nook, The Nook Off). Check it out! Tessa does beautiful work, she's super talented, and this layout is just perfect!!!

Also stop by the Miss Fancy Pants blog to check out some of their designs with the Whimsy Transparencies and their new frames...all available here at the store. Tessa made the sweetest frame, I will get it posted over the weekend.

Both of these wonderful blogs are located to the right, under My Blog List. Go blog hopping and see where it takes you. So inspiring...

Blog Hop from Tessa's blog over to the Life as Lou blog, too. Oh my Gosh, the stuff this gal designs with Cosmo Cricket is so fab!! Have fun, go find some amazing inspiration.

Tessa, Kendra and Angie keep me inspired daily! I'm so blessed to have such talented Playground buddies!!!

No comments :

Back to Top