Tuesday, May 12, 2009

JilliBean Soup and some Layouts

Introducing Jillibean Soup...a small central Ohio company. Their Kraft paper is custom manufactured and printed on 100% recycled paper. All of their products are printed using soy based inks. They prided themselves on using the best "ingredients" and manufacturing great quality fabrics.
These paper are from their minestrone line.





A few layouts I did on Monday. I hardly ever get time to scrap, so it was a great day. I had lunch with my mom and son. He took us our for Sushi for Mother's day. I loved it, not so sure about my mom though. New experience for her!!! Great company and a great day!!

This one is with the new Kraft Collection from Fancy Pants. I love kraft paper and diecut paper, so this line is perfect for me. The rainbow is on the paper, but also on a diecut sheet, so I just pop dotted it for a layered effect. Added a Glitter Cut and I was done. Sweet and Simple!!
This one has Fancy Pants paper, a little glimmer mist, a lot of stitching, sweet baby Ellie and a fun flower. Tessa, Kendra and I made these great flowers that Kendra came up with. Layer paper circles, a little bit of gesso, some glimmer mist and you've got a custom flower embellishment. Very fun and very messy.


Close up of the flower, sorry for the poor picture!!

The next one has Cherry Arte paper, a Jenni Bowlin bingo card, another great flower and sweet baby Tabi. I used a whole bunch of gesso to make this flower, super messy, but I love how it turned out. After the gesso set up a bit we Glimmer Misted them.

Close up of the super gessoed flower!!!


Too much fun, we had such a great night! So much fun to create and try new things out!


1 comment :

Chelsea said...

How did I miss that cool star paper?

Back to Top