Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts Give A Way

Make sure you check out the Miss Fancy Pants Blog, link is on the right hand side. Unbelievable designs with the Kraft Kuts line. All of the papers are available here at the Playground!!

What to see you see what's in store for next week from Fancy Pants!?!?!?

Fancy Pants is my very favorite company. I love it all, every bit of it, but I am in love with all of the Kraft Kuts, my all time favorite so far this year!!!

I'll let you know when all the new arrives...but check out the blog and see what's available right now! So, so, much fun and such a new spin on scrapping!!!

To inspire you, I will entice you with a Give A way. If you leave a comment on the blog with your favorite layout from the Miss Fancy Pants Kraft Kut post, I will put your name in a drawing to win the Kraft Kut Collection. That's a $20.00 value! Just leave the name of your favorite designer on that post! I will draw the winner on Friday, June 5!!

5 comments :

Chelsea said...

Yea....you know me and contests!
My favorite is Happy To Be 4 by Liana Suwandi. Cute...I love how bright it is.

thestormyone said...

come on, do i have to pick one favorite. that is not possible for me, i love a bunch of them. ice cold treat by brenda hurd, just 3 by jolene pineaar (birds), sweet kisses by michelle fillo, those would be my fav 3. give or take a few of the embelishments!! you know which ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colleen said...

I have loved Fancy Pants from the moment I first saw their clear stamps. This collection is just as wonderful as always. My favorite is My First 12 Years by Staci Taylor, mostly because I lived in about 12 different houses for my first 12 years and look at all those to choose from on that cute paper!
colleen

Mrs. C said...

I love all your music on your blog! I just want to sit and listen to it and relax. Your Rock!!

Mrs. C said...

Oh....was I suppose to vote on my Favorite Fancy Pants. That is not fair! I love them all!

Back to Top