Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PMS Thursday Night, 6:00 pm...Little Yellow Bicycle Envelope Album

Okay, so I finished my mini envelope album! Love it! Amazing papers, fun tags! Great class! You can add your own photos, tons of spots, on the back of the envelopes and the back of the tags. Great journaling prompts! You can do a yellow or gray cover. I white washed it a bit, added the tulle, ribbon, rub on and butterfly! All included in class!

Cost is $15.00, scissors, adhesive and a crop a dile are needed for this class! Call 721-7529 or email artplay@rushmore.com to reserve your spot!



























3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Please sign me up.
For two darling.
This is so cute!

colleen said...

This is by far one of the cutest mini-albums I've ever seen. Too bad I can never make it to Thursday night classes. But I've used your photos for inspiration before . . .!
Thanks for posting. :)

Anonymous said...

I want to attend a class! It sounds so fun! Anyone heading that way from Post Falls, Idaho?! I wish! Kara's sister

Back to Top