Monday, March 15, 2010

Sharing my My Mind's Eye Challenge!!

Challenge #9: Blast from the Past
The challenge: Design a "blast from the past” layout or other project based on this sketch by Anam Stubbington.

The rules: Use ANY My Mind’s Eye products (current or past) you’d like as long as your project has at least 80% My Mind’s Eye products.









A photo of my Grandma, circa 1940! Love the photo, love the challenge! Most of the paper is from the New Quite Contrary, one sheet of Penny Lane, Lush Brown letters! Love the versatility of MME paper, not too many papers that you can use the "B" sides and create heritage layouts!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

WOW.
Love it.

Anonymous said...

Love this - much better than what I came up with.

Anonymous said...

This is great!

Leah Schwartz said...

Cathy all I can say is WOW!!! You rock!!

Anne P said...

Great take on the challenge, love the stamps and the flowers :)

Amber said...

Such a gorgeous picture of your grandma! You did a great job on your layout.

Back to Top