Saturday, August 20, 2011

A few minutes to create

I actually had a few minutes to create yesterday...just time enough to make a quick thank you card. 
I almost have my scrap room unpacked...weeks from being perfectly organized, but at least I can create a bit.  
I used Fancy Pants Baby Mine line, the blue flowers and stripe are Adore and the stripe circle is one of the fun new filter papers...kind of a tissue type paper...very fun!  Buttons and banner chipboard are from the same line.  Bo Bunny dot flowers using the Tim Holtz die.
Love how it turned out!




4 comments :

StayC said...

Cute and fun!

So glad you had some time to create...that had to feel good!

Thanks again for everything!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Cathy.. Glad you took the time to create. It does a body good. I told you there is nothing more to life than paper!

Trixie said...

Cute! Love the colors!

CardMaven said...

Cute, cute, Cathy. But then all your cards are cute and clever. Favorite Halloween--squirreling away the leftover candy. I only buy what I like! Miss ya.

Back to Top