Friday, August 5, 2011

Just a quick update of life!

Yep, I survived the wedding.  It was beautiful and splendid!  Two full days of prep at the lodge, but we pulled it off without a hitch!
Jay and Kelly are off to Hawaii and Angie n I are recovering...lol!
But I am seriously blessed to have this wonderful girl, Kelly, in my life.  It was a privilege and honor to be so involved in this wedding. Wishing them lots of love and a happily ever after! 
Just a few pictures to share..and then my camera card was full...so hoping to get lots from Johnny Sundby!

The amazing candy buffet..this was a blast to put together and was a huge it at the wedding!

 Beautiful flowers designed by Kelly!
 The stunning bride and beautiful girls!  Don't you just love the tutu's?!?!

 The whole gang!
Secretly, I think Kimber (the little one) stole the whole show!  She is precious!

Stacy has taken over the store and has one day under her belt on what will be an amazing journey for her!

If all goes well, we will be moving next weekend to Aberdeen.  I have mixed feelings about leaving my home and everything behind.  I miss my store and all of you already.  Yet, I am excited to start this new chapter of our lives and once again be a family!
I will keep you posted!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm sad you will be leaving! But, I know it is hard to be missing half of yourself. I'm glad you will soon be 4 again.
I'm excited for you too, my friend, though couldn't you just take us all with you..
Alright, maybe just me then!
Let me know if you need a coffee or cherry limeade delivery to your house here.

Cara said...

It was such a beautiful day that could not have been that way without you! It was so much fun also! (we should have partook in WAY more drinks...or brought our own!) I miss you.. :(

Gotta go...tears...urgle

Back to Top