Saturday, September 29, 2012

3 Layouts with 1 Sketch

Creating and having some fun with Moxxie products this week!
Super inspired by a sketch I saw on Pinterest, it was from gotsketch.blogspot.com.
I can't share the sketch with you, the site does not give you permission for that, but do stop by their site...they have the most amazing sketches.
All 3 layouts were done with the same sketch, yet they all look so different with 3 different lines of paper.
First up the beautiful Road to Recovery.

 The gorgeous Shades of Autumn.
 Lastly, the super fun Very Merry Unbirthday!
Sorry for the fuzzy picture..can't get this one to clean up...I need to rephotograph it in the sunlight.
So back to one sketch with 3 paper lines...fun, easy and would anyone every notice in your scrapbook that you used the same sketch for 3 different layouts...probably not!  They all look different and have so many other qualities to them.  All in all, in you fall in love with a sketch, use it more than once...free up some time and get those memories scrapped!
Scroll down to find a fun Halloween giveaway!

5 comments :

Ann Jobes said...

You've done an excellent job of showing how versatile the same sketch can be. Love the pop of pink on the first layout (very appropriate) and how rich the autumn layout looks! Beautiful work, Cathy!

Angela said...

These are all so great! Awesome pick of a sketch and I love the way you used each line. Really love the Shades of Autumn!! I think I need to get me some of that!

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous work! I love the way you made each page look different by changing up the paper collection. The pop of pink mixed with the Road to Recovery line looks awesome. Thanks for all the inspiration! =)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

What a great idea! I don't think I have ever used a sketch more than one time. Love the Road to Recovery layout!

LisaM said...

Awesome job with the sketch Cathy!

Back to Top