Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Freshman Year Layout...EP Everyday Eclectic!

I had a chance to create just for myself and also Max had reminded me that I haven't done a layout about her for a while...so I had to get it done.  I was super inspired by a layout I saw in Studio Calico's Gallery...
My layout does not compare by any means...her's is unbelievably gorgeous!  
But I wanted to try my hand at layering and just letting go a bit.  I am fairly pleased with it!  A little of this and a little of that which made it perfect for using 
Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic!

Honestly, I would love to know your thoughts..is it too much, too little, just right or as Max says it's gawdy and obnoxious!  Oh the fun on a teen age girl!

4 comments :

Kendra said...

It ROCKS!

Sharon said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray for trying something new! A+ for effort and design.

Chris Millar said...

Hi Cathy,

I am writing to you on behalf of Aussie Scrap Source. We are the Australian Wholesaler for Echo Park as well as many other products. We will be doing a feature on Echo Park in the coming months and wondered whether we would be able to display your gorgeous 'Be You' layout as an example of using the product. Please click this link to check out the Aussie Scrap Source blog.
http://aussiescrapsource.typepad.com/aussie_scrap_source/

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Chris Millar
Aussie Scrap Source Design Team Member
cmmillar@optusnet.com.au

Unknown said...

I was gong to tell you it was gorgeous and not to change a thing, but I think the previous comment by Chris Millar says it all! Maybe your daughters teenaged hormones are block her ability to recognize good art! lol

Back to Top