Monday, November 26, 2012

Another layout..shocking!

Really?!...I got another layout done today along with 3 cards!  Excited to be feeling better and that I have at least found a bit of my creativity!
I had to take the picture of this layout at an angle to avoid the glare from the transparency, I hope it doesn't bother you too much!
Supplies used:
Kraft card stock, Basic Grey PB&J patterned papers, Hambly transparency, Sizzix border dies, Silhouette for the frame and title, Crate Paper On Trend flower, American Craft Brads, paper doily,tag, Twinery Twine, machine stitching, 
Luxe rub on, K&CO Washi tape, Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Hope you are having a Happy and Creative Monday!

5 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Wow! Go craftiness!! I love this layout. Gorgeous!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

This is adorable - I love the bright, primary colors mixed with the kraft paper!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh what a fun fun layout and that photo is just adorable!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

So cute! Fun mix of patterns and colors.

Joanne said...

First of all the photo you used on this layout is simply adorable! Plus, I love the colors you used on this page! Perfect!
Joanne xo