Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Black Rhinestones, Pearls and more Bling



Okay, so not the greatest photos...but we finally got in the Black Rhinestones that you have all been asking for...Yeah! Three different sizes...3x the fun. Plus two sizes of pearls and some teenee tiny hot pink and soft pink bling. We have lots more colors coming, but of course they are back ordered. I hate those two words...seems like everything I want is back ordered. I need to learn patience, but I must have...I'm sure you share my problem and sympathize with me.
I have lots of new products to post, some great jewelery by Beth Baker and some photos for upcoming classes. Hope to get that all done tomorrow.
Don't forget to leave a comment to throw you name in for the drawing of the Sommerset Memories magazines.

Back to Top