Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A day off..time to create and a contest for you....

I had this wonderful, blustery, windy day off! Can't believe fall is gone and winter is arriving. It did give me a chance to create though. I finished my layout for Echo Park's Halloween Challenge. You can still get in on the contest, you have until October 31 to post it...here's the link, http://www.echoparkpaper.com/happy-halloween-layout-challenge/. Love it..love the zipper, acrylic and the cool flower!!!

One more that I finished up today with My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup, new canvas Prima's and a banner I made with Melissa Frances' Crepe Paper. I used the Big Shot to cut out the banner and again to cut out the fun rosette with the new Tim Holtz die. Love the banner and those new Prima's.I might get one more done tonight, not sure.

Make sure you check the Rapid City Journal this week for a great coupon. Also, make sure you are following the Facebook page all week for great contests to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the store this week. Saturday, stop by and join the celebration with free make n takes and refreshments.

No comments :

Back to Top